Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holidays Over

Well I've been back to work for two days now and let me tell you it hurts LOL.  I haven't really worn proper shoes in 10 days and because of that the walking I have to do to get to the office is very painful, my ankles don't really appreciate the confinement.
 
There was a snowfall warning for my neck of the woods yesterday and I was actually looking forward to some snow, but none materialized.....I was so disappointed and today it is just rain on the thick side that's it which made walking to work so much fun!!!! *sarcasm*.
 
My stitching progress is going pretty well I didn't finish all the stitching on Summer Fairy Spirit before going back to work but a still made fantastic progress nonetheless. I will have to post an updated WIP picture of SFS soon. I have finished the yellow dress, most of the white wrap along and the final leave and flowers on the left. I am currently stitching the flesh colors of the arms, chest and face & a bit of the hair on the train and working on the border and the metallic portion of the wings at home so hopefully I will continue to move right along on it. Yesterday I didn't get much stitching done since I was in task mood that I carried on from work to home but at least I was productive in something.
 
Thanks for listening.

No comments: