Sunday, January 23, 2011

I`m still around

Hello everyone I finally have a chance to do a post, lets see where should I start..........

I am in a little bit of a stitching slump because I have been so involved with the puppy of late, so I decided to start on one of my smaller train pictures that I was going to work on after SFS was finish. I hope it jumps start my interest again......it is Fairy Celebration #3 using fireworks thread from Polstitch (I think); I am still working on SFS at home but vary rarely, I think I have worked on it for 3 hours today which is more than I have worked on it all last week.

Now on to my puppy, he is so funny and is filling out nicely and considering how much he is eating I am not surprised. I crate him at night now which was a bit of a bumpy ride which I take full responsibility for because I didn't understand what needed to be done before locking the door on him. I find that it was safer for him to go in the crate since he was only just learning how to climb down the stairs and can't climb on furniture yet so since I don`t have a bedroom door my fear was that he would fall down the stairs in the middle of the night while I am sleeping so this way I know where he is at night, he is loving it now and actually climbs into it when he is tired or wants to play with his toys by himself LOL


He goes to the vet on Sat for his 3rd shot & I will weight him & talk to the vet about what needs to be done for his neutering. He also is chewing his hind leg something fierce so I want to know if there is some kind of cream I can give him to stop it & he has this bad habit of eating moss every time we go outside for bathroom time, so I would like to know if this a bad thing or if he will grow out of it.








Maybe next time it will be a stitch picture.

1 comment:

Blu said...

Glad to hear that you and the puppy are getting along great!