Thursday, January 27, 2011

Think before asking stupid questions

I am at work and I have been now asked for the third time for documentation on a property that is part of an file we have. The lawyer is such an idiot if he only would read the stack of documents I gave him about the property and then make a list of all the outstanding questions he wants I could do what he asked all at once, instead he reads the papers one at a time comes to my desk after each page with his document requests, then goes back to his office and in another 10 mins or so he is back at my desk wanting more information. And this is of course after I have already submitted the first request he gave me. He is wasting my time and I can't get anything else done because I'm never finished with his request.....well screw him he can wait for this stuff till tomorrow I have other jobs to do now.
 
and now the other secretary is mumbling to herself and distracting me and getting bitchy when she asks a question and I don't respond right away....I'm trying to work here people.
 
Maybe it's the PMS talking but everyone is annoying the hell out of me and I can't wait for this day, this week to be over.
 
GRRRRRRR

1 comment:

KaLu - Claudia said...

ditto! long week ... so happy tomorrow is friday
i got my share of stupid questions lol i asked for 2 pairs of coil covers (i dont know what they are either some new item we make) around 9 am ... around 4pm he asks me ... so when you say a pair do you mean a pair of two or a pair of long ones?

WHAT?!?!?!? Im still wondering about that one i dont know what face i made because he didnt explain and this morning he arrived with 8 pieces of coil covers *bangs head on desk* now that i think about it its kinda funny

took too much of your time! hope you have a better day tomorrow and an awesome weekend