Thursday, March 24, 2011

I am back

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. There has been much turmoil in my life regarding my job.....I thought I was going to lose my job, my co-worker was being a complete and utter bitch and I was sick and tired of her picking on me and getting angry about my work ethic but then turning around and doing personal things during work hours herself. I was so sick and tired about it I went over her head and spoke to one of the partners, I did find out there was a bit of a problem and I fixed it. I did make a point of telling the partner that I don't read minds so I didn't know there was a problem and that my co-workers behaviour wasn't appropriate in my opinion. My nerves were absolutely shot because of all the tense but work is finally getting back to normal.

I have barely picked up a needle to stitch because of the stress so I have nothing to show....expect I did finally finish Summer Fairy Spirit but I haven't taken a picture of her yet. I have now moved onto Found by Heaven & Earth but I really haven't made much head wave.

Well I know this is a nonsensical post but I'm just so over the work situation and I just wanted to touch base with everyone who is still reading my blog and telling you I`m still around LOL. I will probably post again this weekend since I will be hanging around home with Fizzgig while he recovers from his neutering which will happen tomorrow.

Thanks for listening

No comments: