Monday, March 7, 2011

Too Funny, My Bad

Well as you can remember from my post last week I was having issues with co-worker well it took a bit of a turn and even though it looked badly upon me I think it helped me personally in the long run.
 
So the phone issue came and went and at the end of the day was pretty stupid but unfortunately it started the ball rolling into a big situation, B was bitchy all week and was biting my head off every chance she could. It bothered me so much her attitude that it put me in a grumpy mood and I unfortunately started taking it out on people I work with, namely the lawyers. Since B made me that way with her attitude I couldn't really take it out on her since it would go on deaf ears.
 
Anyway things came to ahead on Friday when I actually noticed I was biting peoples heads off, namely one of the partners, I knew the moment I snapped at him that I was in the wrong but it was too late to do anything about it. I left work feeling beaten and upset but realized that I needed to let this go and just concentrate on keeping myself in a happy place no matter what happens
 
So I came to work this morning and she asked if I was okay last week because two of the lawyers made comments about my behaviour, I couldn't very well tell her yes you are my problem I just told her yes I had a bad week and I recognize I was a bitch to the lawyers but I'm over it now and I will try and not let my attitude interfere with my work and that was the end of the conversation and everything is fine now. I do find the situation kind of funny and I don't feel bad about it at all because push come to shove I would have completely laid into her if she got all bitchy at me for biting the partners head off, I just don't have the time or want to feel grumpy like that anymore it is physically draining.
 
So onwards and upwards for me.
 
I will post later on with the status of my stitch. I finished all the stitching on Summer Fairy Spirit by Passione Ricamo and I'm on to the beading, as well I am working on Found by Heaven & Earth designs and my system seems to be working for me which is great, I will need to take an updated picture of Found and post it but I must say it doesn't look like I got a lot done but I actually did.
 
Thanks for listening.

No comments: