Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HD No.2

Well I finished Hive on Sunday so I have officially finished 2 pictures so far this year, which to be quite honest sound very sad......it is almost half way through the year and I have nothing to show for it.

Well enough about my moaning and bitching about the lack of stitching. I decided against doing Love by Shepherds Bush, for some reason I felt the need to keep Love in my back pocket in case I have another case of loss of mojo. So I contemplated really hard on what I would work on, I know I should have started back on Found by HAED I have even left all the threads out so I could just pick it up at a moments notice but since my mojo is barely back I didn`t think something like Found would be such a great idea. So I completely ignored my list for this year and just picked a random picture so drum roll please I have decided to do Prosperity Fairy by Passione Ricamo, I had just recently purchased the last DMC thread needed for the design and my piece of fabric from Silkweaver just arrived so I was really feeling this pattern.

So my goal tomorrow is to upload the pictures in my camera and post some shots of hive, quaker christmas and prosperity.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: