Sunday, June 19, 2011

Update on Found

Well with being sick, family get togethers, the Stanley cup final and the riot that occurred so close to my office and the stress that accompanied it I have to say that the second week of stitching on Found really didn't amount to anything.

I think I put in about 30 stitches and that was only because it was of one color. I am definitely thinking of extending stitching on it for one more day and stitching on the morning train ride instead of reading so I have something more to show for it. I think I will take a picture of the current status and compare with the earlier picture and see how bad it is before deciding.

If I only stitch 30 - 50 stitches a week on this picture there is no way I'm going to finish this picture by the end of the year....well if I get a chance I will post a new picture

Thanks for listening

2 comments:

pandy said...

Those riots were such a disappointment. :( I hope they make the people caught pay up with their own money. Maybe then they'll think twice about trashing our lovely city!

good luck in getting your mojo back :) Can't wait for a picture!

mdgtjulie said...

It sucks when you get so little progress on something. I can definitely understand your wanting another day. If you want another day, take one! It won't hurt anything!