Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Progress on pictures

Well I have now moved on to found by HAED and it is going well so far which means my current plan is working and I think I might be able to finish the entire row and the next one before it's time to switch.

I also was in the mood to stitch on greece by chatelaine this weekend so I did, the class just ended and I am just loving the WIP I was seeing so I caved. I actually stitched on it for about a half an hour a few months ago. I have converted all the specialty threads to DMC so I really want to see what it is going to look like compared to everyone elses. I might stitch on it a couple more times before the end of the year as long as I stay on track with my priority pieces.

Well my intentions is to go home and post some pictures of the progress I made.

Thanks for listening.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Can't wait to see your stitching. Glad you are feeling good about it. I can't wait to see your Chat too!