I promised to post an updated pics of Found which I haven't done yet but unfortunately I'm doing this post from work so I will have to edit this later with the picture once I get home, as well I think I have an updated picture of Prosperity I just can't remember what I posted last time so I need to check first before posting a new picture.
I have been working like a demon on Prosperity for the past two weeks (and I'm extending it another week) my goal is to finish all of the wings by the end of the week and with the way things are flying when I actually stitch this is very much doable.
I have decided that since 2 weeks per project is working so well I've decided to extend the time per picture to 4 weeks and see how well that works for me. This is just a short post since I'm suppose to be working LOL.
Thanks for listening.
****Here is an updated post of Found