Thursday, September 1, 2011

This is why I'm not on the wagon

I have been buying canvas patterns of late and all the supplies needed to stitch them and let me tell you it is an expensive prospect but if I want to do a design anytime I want this has to be done LOL (thats my story and I am sticking to it).

Anyway, if I was a forward thinker I would have photos for you but alas they are still on my camera so I promise I will update this post with photos of Good s
Stuff by Deb Bee designs and Looking Glass by Threedles later on tonight, both of these projects make me very nervous and are completely out of my comfort zone with canvas so I will be doing others in my stash before doing these.

These canvas purchases are also why I haven't stitched much I have been drowling over them and doing some reading but now I am officially on vacation as of 10 minutes ago and I have planned a stay-cation so I plan on making up for lost time with my stitch. Hopefully I can finish FC#3 by the end of the long weekend and then go to town on Found. I decided to put away Prosperity fairy till next year so I can concentrate on found. I cant remember if I said that in a previous post. So I will be posting a pic of what I got done before I put Prosperity down and also a pic of found before the official vacation stitching starts. My goal is to finish 1.5 pages or more. Wish me luck.

Thanks for listening and sticking around with my limited posts.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

pandy said...

good luck! I'm on a Staycation too! Started last night after work and ends next Friday, so I plan on getting a good chunk of stitching done as well. Although today I spent the day in Fort Langley with my mom, buying a huge stash of chocolate to make my staycation a little sweeter :D I'd love to see the new stash you are buying with the canvases. Looking forward to pictures :)

mdgtjulie said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm totally off the wagon too. I've been buying lots of charts this year. I've probably acquired more than fifteen so far. I love that you are working on Found. I think it's adorable. Can't wait for your next post with pics!!