Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Long lost post

I have been trying so hard to finish page 4 on Quaker that I have been neglecting my blog. LOL. But life is getting in the way, my only consulation is at least I am almost finished my christmas shopping haha, yes it's still November. It's been a couple years since I have been able to accomplish that.


So back to Quaker, I only have 3 or 4 medium size motifs left which if all goes well tonight I can finally finish it.


The only thing new is Fizz decided to injure his dew claw last night and was bleeding, so I have called the vet and I am suppose to wrap his foot until his appointment on Saturday. I really don't know how that is going to work. Hopefully its not major and will heal on its own and doesn't require surgery.


I will try to do a better post once I finish page 4 of Quaker


Thanks for listening.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment:

Lana said...

Can't wait to see Quaker!! Poor Fizz!