Monday, May 14, 2012

Flip Flop

So I still a hit and miss with my stitching but I'm trying really hard LOL. I am trying a new rotation to stay on point. I am doing a rotation where I am doing a different pattern almost everyday. This idea is new to me so I don't know if it's something that works with my mentality so we shall see I am also hoping that this type of rotation will help get me through my pile of WIP. If nothing else it should be fun.

Here is what I have chosen.

Mill Hill kit - Frosty

Mothers Garden - Shepherds Bush


Autumn Biscornu - Barbara Ana Design

Spring Mandala - Ink Circle

Woodland Enchantress - Dimension Kit
They run the gambit of styles so I hope this is a good thing to keep me focused.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

I have found, with my rotation and SALs, that having different projects on different days is a real winner for me. It helps me keep track of things, and it keeps me engaged and interested in what I'm doing. I hope it does the same for you!!