Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stitching was done

There are no pictures today but I am hoping to post a couple in the next few days.

I took three days off last week to celebrate my birthday and to have a couple mental health day which I did by visiting my best friend and god son, I also was able to do some major stitching. I finished Snow White by LHN, Autumn biscornu (but not built yet) and I am about two or three band sections away from finishing Simply Vintage by CCN. So I will post pictures of all three in a couple days.

I am quite impressed with how much I was able to get done in the stitching department in past month it definitely makes up for the lack of stitching I accomplished in the first half of the year.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Glad you're happy with your progress, Nicole. That's always a good thing. Can't wait to see the pics!!