Monday, December 3, 2012

I am stitching

I swear I am.....I just haven't been able to sit in front of my computer long enough to upload photo from my camera and show my latest WIP on Cut Thru North Pole by Bothy Threads.
 
I have finished the 3 & 4th floor and I would say I am about 20 stitches from finishing the regular stitching on the 2nd floor then I can do the back stitching before moving on. That just leaves the 1st floor, some outside details, and the frozen pond the NP is sitting on.
 
I am hoping I can finish this before the end of the year but since I am week 2 into my cold and my head is still pretty foggy I just don't know how much stitch I will get done once all the holiday parties and get to-gethers start in full affect.
 
Thanks for listening and hopefully I can put an updated photo up soon.
 
 

No comments: