Thursday, January 10, 2013

Plans for the New Year

Happy New Year everyone.
 
I expected to have posted sooner than this but alas life intervened.
 
So my end of 2012 goal was to finish Cut thru North Pole but that didn't happen LOL. I had that stupid cold/flu that was going around and honestly I felt like the entire month of December was a blur. I am currently working on the metallic snow and water at the very bottom of the pattern then I will be backstitching the 1st floor which will finish off the pattern. My goal is to finish it by the end of the month.
 
I have picked 10 projects to work on this year (not counting Cut thru) but realistically I know I will be luck if I finish 7. Of the projects I picked I think 4 of them are WIP and there are 2 that I am sick of seeing in my WIP pile so if nothing else I want those two finished.
 
I am back to stitching one at a time and will probably stick with it for the foreseeable future, I was finding my stitching very scattered at the end of 2012 so the thought of having multiple projects on the go when I couldn't keep one project straight is just skirting disaster. I am currently tidying up all my xs supplies (I do this every January) and organizing my stitching corner so I don't feel like I am being swallowed alive by my craft. Unfortunately my craft has taken over my computer desk so that is priority number one tonight is to unbury my desk.
 
I will be relaxing tonight in front of the tv so my plan is to finish off the white metallic stitching section on Cut thru then that just leaves the hand dyed water color and some random blues to be done.
 
If I remember I will add a progress picture to this post later.
 
 

1 comment:

pandy said...

Nice to see you posting again, and that you have some of your mojo back :) Looking forward to your progresses and finishes!