Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Or maybe not

I had such high hopes to do some major stitching this past long weekend (Canada Day) but alas a heat wave arrived and there was no way I was going to sit down with a lamp behind me stitching LOL.
 
Being indoors was very uncomfortable which prompted a purchase of a new portable A/C unit. I was gifted with an old window A/C from my Uncle which unfortunately didn't fit in my window and kind of defeated it's own purpose, it worked well for awhile but not what I needed in a 3rd floor loft.
 
So even with the a/c on I didn't have the time or inclination to stitch. A persistence headache all weekend long didn't help either. I really want to get some stitching done on either of my 2 projects, only because I want to work on another project and I have forbidden myself to start another project until at least one of these current ones are done. Perhaps I can put one to the side and work on it when I go on my stay-cation, which will allow me to work on a third project LOL.
 
Decisions, decisions.
 
Thanks for listening.

No comments: