Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Trying to find my mojo

My goodness it has been over a month since I have posted. 
 
Stitching is still a bit of a hit and miss for me. Life is just so busy that I haven't had a good opportunity to sit down and stitch. Now that the weather is changing I hope I can get more stitch time in.
 
I have managed to put some work into a couple of my WIP but nothing earth shattering. Photos to follow shortly. Right now I am really on the fence on whether I should struggle through with  my current projects and hope my mojo returns or whether I should pick up a different WIP or even start a new one hoping that something new will bring my mojo back.
 
I already have ten WIP right now and I would normally not start another one but if I can't get my mojo back nothing is going to get done. So hopefully a brand new project will do the job.
 
Thanks for listening.

No comments: