Saturday, December 21, 2013

My plans for 2014, part 1

So I am putting my head into 2014. I didn't get a lot of anything done in 2013 so I have started to make a list of all that need to be done in 2014 so I don't feel like such a slug. There isn't anything particular that made me into a slug in 2013, but I just feel like I spent most of the year spinning my wheels and since I am such a list type person it can't hurt to put it down on paper so it is constantly staring me in the face.

I have sort of gone back to being a one at a time stitcher, which is fine with me but I do like to have a list of possible finishes for the year so I can start one right after the other. So I will need to perfect that list and update it here. As well I think I am going to pull each design out and put in a couple stitches on everyone so I can take an updated photo for the blog as well.

I have been reading quick steadily on my ereader so reading at least 1 book a month should be no problem and that list is sooo out of date I really need to deal with it.

I got none of my final finishes done this year which is a really disappointment to me. But alas I broke my sewing machine in September and had to wait until October to get it fixed so that didn't help matters much. I have given myself a goal of 4 final finishes in 2014, since this is such a hard task for me to finish I don't want to pile to many on my shoulders.

I also want to start walking more. I used to walk all the time on my lunch breaks at work and walk up town on the weekends but for some reason this year it was a huge struggle to do the smallest amount of walking and unfortunately I gained 10 pounds!!!!  am so angry at myself because of this. So instead of taking the electric train to my rail train to go home at night I am going to walk down to the train rain or shine and see if that motivates me to be more active in any way I can.

Well these are all the things I have thought about for 2014 for now. Come back in a couple days and I may have more.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: