Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Seasons greeting

Hi everyone.  I am still stitching away on my various projects.  But with being so busy with work and the holidays I just haven't had a chance to sit down and blog about it.

I now of course,  because I have been  so busy come down with  a cold.....like I have time for this. Sigh.... and of course with a cloudy head comes mistakes so I have been avoiding my stitch these past two days for fear of making a colossal mess. But hopefully the sinus meds will work their magic and I can get back to stitching by the weekend.

I am currently 3/4 of the way through house number 3 of Santa's village and I need to put in about 450 more stitches on Found to hit my quota for the month. My goal was to finish Santa's village by the end of the year but I can't see that happening. Maybe once the holiday is over and I have time off between Christmas and New Year I might be able to finish 2 more houses but that will still leave about half the project still to do, I am pondering whether I continue till finished or put it away until next Winter/November. I really am enjoying the project but it is taking longer than I thought it would.

Something to ponder I guess.

Thanks for listening

No comments: