Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Further progress

So I am  taking a little break from Found HAED right now. I was getting a little frustrated with the lack of visual progress, even though I know I have put in over 1000 stitches in March. I am going to take a week and a half break or so and work on Ink Circle RYO square design called Rematch, using the color scheme Floral.

It is a pretty relaxing design which is what I think I need to recharge my battery for Found. I was taking the design on my morning commute but was also trying to finish a book at the same time and more times then not the book won out LOL.

I have done 3/4 page worth of the black border and just last night added some pink into the design ( was getting bored with the black). I haven't decided whether to continue adding some more color into the design or go back and work on more of the border. On one hand if I continue with the black I will have to move my hoop multiple times but once I finish the black I will be able to have a complete understanding on how this design will turn out but if I add more color I will be able to finish an entire page of this 6 page design. I am leaning more towards finishing the black and pink on the page I am working on then moving to the next page and only doing the black and pink there too and so on until all the black is finished. That would be a great progress photos to have black with a splash of color :)

Hopefully I can post a WIP picture of both designs tonight.


Well thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I have found your blog and I am now a follower of your blog.

I too have a Blog and here is my link:

http://lindaksstitchingcorner.blogspot.com

I would like for you to become a follower of my Blog.

I can't wait til I see your progress on your WIP.

I too have two HAED's started and right now I am taking a break from them. Sometimes us stitchers has to do that.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad