Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I have a happy dance

FINALLY

After working on this project on and off for over a year. I have finally finish Santa's Village by Country Cottage Needlework.



Excuse the wrinkles I haven't washed it yet. So I opted to put on petite beads instead of French knots on the 6 houses that needed them, I tried doing the knots but was only really able to make one actually work before I got extremely frustrated and said screw it and decided on the beads LOL.

I must say this really was fun from start to finish. There is something about Country Cottage Needlework designs that make them so enjoyable to stitch, I have quite a few in my collection.

I am now working on one of Vermilion's birthstone fairy's for my cousin's step-daughter and then I will be doing one for his youngest daughter. They are quite quick and easy so hopefully I can bang one of them out this weekend. Then I am going to work on a WIP then go back and do the second birthstone fairy, this way I don't get tired of the birthstone fairies and the second one becomes a pushed off WIP.

I am not sure what I am going to work on after that, I have a list to choose from and whatever strikes my fancy will be my next project LOL.

Well Thanks for listening.




3 comments:

Blu said...

Congrats! It's so pretty.

Steph said...

Congrats on your finish. It looks fantastic :) xx

Miamina said...

That looks amazing! Well done :)