Sunday, July 5, 2015

3.5 months later

My goodness I can't believe I haven't posted since March.

Life has definitely gotten in my way and perhaps my lack of stitching has stopped me from posting as well.

I do have 2 finishes to show you but that's about it, as with every where in the world right now (or at least it seems) we are going through a heat wave and aside from hiding in a dark room with my ereader and air conditioner I haven't been doing much of anything else.

I have one small project I am working on to be given away to my cousin which really should only take me 2 weeks but it has lingered for about 1.5 months because of the heat. I think I am at the point that I will take it to work and work on it during my lunch break just so I can get some work on it done, with my co-worker on vacation next week I will pretty much be stuck to my desk so perhaps that is the perfect plan. After that little project I really want to work on Passione Ricamo latest design Artemisia I fell in love with her the first time I saw it and purchased it right away. Then I think I will work on a WIP but I am not sure. I told myself this year that I would have to set in plan schedule and I have kept with the idea and it really hasn't bothered me much that I have only 3 projects done this year LOL. But then again this is a hobby not a job and it should be fun.

Well without further ado here are my latest finishes.


This is RYO - Rematch in floral hues by Ink Circle, this was so much fun to work on, it lingered longer than it should simply because I had other projects I though should get done before it, but once  I started working on it the design was fun from start to finish


This is October Birthstone fairy from Vermillion for my cousin's step daughter and I am currently working on July for his youngest daughter, I did a birthstone fairy for his other 2 daughters from a previous marriage so it was only right that I did fairies for the 2 new additions. I really love these designs that are whimsical, colorful and super easy to stitch.

Well thanks for listening, hopefully I would take so long between my posts next time.


2 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Your Stitching is just beautiful....I love it.....Both of them are so very colorful and very pretty.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

Kate said...

New follower here! Your stitching is Very pretty! And your puppies are so cute too :)