Sunday, September 27, 2015

Productivity this weekend

Very productive weekend for me  - Dentist, cooking work lunches, laundry, cleaning up my craft table and working on QS Lady Bug which is another of my WIP.

Here are some progress photos


Tiramisu - Glendon Place

 
QS Lady Bug - HAED

I am stuck in the office all day tomorrow so I think I will bring July Birthstone Fairy to work at lunch. The funny thing about the fairy is it truly is a quick and easy project I just have to be in the mood and not get frustrated at all the color changes and 1/4 stitches.

Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Looks good. I have a dessert chart too and have yet to start it. It's Red Velvet. Maybe next year....!

Lana said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend! Love your stitching! Can't wait to see more of your HAED piece!!