Saturday, January 9, 2016

Last Finish of 2015 and first finish of 2016

So since I never really felt the love for July Birthstone Fairy before the end of the year I concentrated on Spiced Tea by LHN my goal was to finish it before the end of the year and I am pretty sure I finished it by mid morning on the 31st.

Spiced Tea
Excuse the crappy photo.

Since spiced tea got my stitching mojo going I picked up July Birthstone Fairy and just went to town on her. In hindsight I probably could/should have finished her months ago if I just didn't let all the quarter stitches and the endless backstitching annoy me so. I was able to finish her in 2 days once I put my mind to it.

July Birthstone Fairy
Excuse the crappy photo on this one as well.

Now that both birthstone fairy are done I still need to decide how I am going to final finish them before sending them to my cousins daughter and step-daughter.

My current projects are ripping out the fin section on Shimmering Mermaid by Mirabilia I made a mistake and the fin won't line up with the body but I have no idea were the mistake actually is so the whole thing has to go. And then I am working on Tiramisu by Glendon Place. It is coming along beautifully and the colors are fabulous. I don't have an updated photo to show.

Well thanks for listening



2 comments:

Blu said...

Lovely finishes!

Miamina said...

Lovely finishes! Well done :) I look forward to seeing more stitching :)