Sunday, January 24, 2016

More details on Glendon Place designs

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope all of you in the snowy east of Canada and the US are safe and sound tucked nicely in your houses.

We here on the damp west coast of Canada are slightly jealous of your snow.

In other news I am still plugging away with Tiramisu and really enjoying it. I have gotten some nice comments from fellow stitchers on this project and I thank you all for that.

In answer to a question from a fellow stitcher  the other dessert patterns I have from Glendon Place are Pumpkin Swirl, Plum Pudding, Red Velvet and Fudgy Mint Mousse.

I did get the exclusive specialty threads needed for Fudgy Mint Mousse through Glendon Place.  There was no color in DMC or DMC variation that I thought could give it justice. As well I got 2 of the Dinky threads needed for Red Velvet for the same reason as Fudgy.

And just in case anyone is interested here is the thread conversion for Tiramisu, the Dinky Dye threads are the numbers on the left and DMC are on the right.

0 = 3865
74 = 920
118 = 938
141 = 3371
166 = 3859
203 = 3777

If you are interested in converting the designs to DMC by all means use my conversion or tweak it to your liking.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Blu said...

Nabbing that conversion for future use! Thanks!