Saturday, January 21, 2017

Progress Photos

So I have been working on January block of The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's SAL for 2017. It is called Happily Ever After and the January block was Owl and the Pussycat. This is such a cute pattern and came together so quickly, I am going to do a little bit of the border with each block, so that I am not doing the border for days and days.


Next I did a little work on Woodland Goddess. I thought I would get more work done on it but I just wasn't feeling it.


I have now moved onto Sweet Treats by Country Cottage Needlework block #3 which is the Tart block. I think I will stick with it until it's done.

Thanks for listening.







3 comments:

Shelly said...

Happily Ever After is cute. The colors are really pretty, almost fall-like. It looks like your more ahead than most from what I see on Facebook. Nice progress on the other two.

Rachel S-H said...

Loving your Happily Ever after!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Great Progress on both of your Projects...they are so pretty....love watching your Progress on both of these.

Happy Stitching
Linda K